Gospel Magic

Discussion in 'Other - String, Dice, Pens, Cups, etc...' started by douglasnagel22, Apr 17, 2014.

1. douglasnagel22

douglasnagel22 Magician

Anybody here perform any gospel magic, and if so, what effects do you do? I have only a couple, which I used a couple times when I performed at AWANA at my church. I have the Cross trick, which is a fantastic trick that turns water that is dirty with "sin" into clear water when you insert the cross into the water. Another one I have, I forget what it is called, is where I take 5 or so silks, each representing a different sin, tie them onto a rope, and tie the rope into a bunch of knots as well, and then magically make the silks fall off (without the use of slip knots), representing how Christ can remove our sins. I also do a standard cut and restored rope, showing how our relationship with God is severed due to our sin, but it can be restored with the forgiveness of our sins through the shedding on Jesus' blood on the cross. If anyone on here is a believer but does not do gospel magic yet, I highly recommend it.
  2. RajeshLGov

RajeshLGov Magician Video Author

Dear Friend, Keeping aside my beliefs, as a Magician I suggest you do the cut & restored Rope- you can say "what ever one does if things go bad in life a knot will always be seen, when God comes in to life the knot vanishes & one is ready to start life afresh :)" Do the Wand to bouquet-"Life is rigid & hard like a dry stick, when u allow the spirit of God to touch u, you'll be having a bunch of flowers :)
    Best Wishes,
    Raj.
    douglasnagel22 likes this.
  3. douglasnagel22

douglasnagel22 Magician

Thanks for the ideas! I will look into these. I especially like the wand to bouquet idea.
    RajeshLGov likes this.
  4. Joe McKnight

Joe McKnight Magician Video Author

I have some Gospel Effects. They're in Portuguese. I'll post the videos here so we can talk more about it. I hope it helps. See you!!!